Time to make boilerhouse efficiency your focus?
Obtain overall boilerhouse efficiency and fuel consumption data without the need for complex systems. We can help you understand your fuel consumption, feedwater usage, steam production, condensate return and blowdown volumes.
Time to make boilerhouse efficiency your focus
Have you thought you could be making savings by improving boilerhouse efficiency?
A 15% increase in overall boilerhouse efficiency in a typical steam boilerhouse could deliver up to £100K/year savings.
- The B850 calculates the efficiency of the boilerhouse based on fuel, feedwater, steam output, condensate return and blowdown.
- Even small improvements in boiler efficiency can realise significant energy savings.
Do you need help in achieving energy, carbon, water and effluent targets?
Knowledge is power!
Obtain clear evidence of the energy going in and out of your boilerhouse to gain a true picture of your fuel to steam efficiency.
- The B850 is designed for boilers where there is a specific requirement for energy monitoring.
- It calculates a boiler's 'real time' energy transfer efficiency from fuel to steam. It will also measure for energy losses from the boiler blowdown.
Can you currently monitor, understand and optimise your boilerhouse efficiency?
We can help you with that.
Even a small improvement in boiler efficiency can realise significant savings over your boiler’s operational lifetime and reduce CO2 emissions.
- The B850 could highlight substantial energy savings and reduction in CO2.
Do you struggle to measure the efficiency of your complete boilerhouse?
We have the tools!
Obtain overall boilerhouse efficiency and fuel consumption data without the need for complex systems.
- The B850 monitors continuous real time collation of boiler plant performance and helps identify performance issues such as erratic blowdown. If it's too high it increases energy costs, if it's too low it can result in foaming, fouling, and carryover.
- It will monitor and data log the amount of water from blowdown.
- The B850 will calculate and log the amount of condensate being returned.
- Allows you to understand boiler fuel consumption and variations (any fuel).
- Understand boiler steam production, blowdown, condensate return. Gives tangible statistics of boiler house performance.
- Identifies peaks and troughs in efficiency characteristics.
But don’t you just sell steam traps?
We do so much more!
We can provide you with all of the meters, controllers and feedback sensors so there’s no need to juggle multiple suppliers. You also have the choice to connect using modbus, over RS-485 We can provide you with all of the meters, controllers and feedback sensors so there’s no need to juggle multiple suppliers. You also have the choice to connect using RS-485, modbus RTU, modbus TCP/IP, over Ethernet http web, 4-20mA to SCADA OR BMS.
- The B850 is compatible with Spirax Sarco flowmetering products and will provide information to be able to review boiler efficiency against past performance.
- Available for either wall or panel mounting. The B850-W-2 wall mounted version is mains powered (100 to 250 Vac), while the B850-P-2 panel mounting version is intended for direct connection to a Low Voltage power supply typically found inside PLC panels, i.e. 24 Vdc.
- Supplied with a default configuration that makes configuration easy, either off-line with the free PC based software wizard provided with each product, files can be saved to a USB memory stick provided that can be plugged in and up-loaded directly into the unit. Alternatively, commissioning can be carried out via a hierarchical menu structure through the front panel.
- The B850 is able to measure and determine alarm values and report and display.