- Course Duration: 1 Day
- Course Fee: AED 1,750 (+VAT)
Who is it for?
Anyone responsible for the selection and efficient operation of pressure and temperature controls in steam systems.
What is it about?
This course provides a basic understanding of pressure and temperature control, with emphasis on selection and application rather than pure theory.
By the end of the course delegates will:
- Know the benefits and use of the different types of pressure and temperature controls available (direct acting, pilot operated, electric and pneumatic actuation)
- Be able to identify the types of controllers, signals, sensors, actuators and positioners
- Understand valve selection and sizing
- Identify the type of application for each type of control arrangement
Sharjah or Customer Location.
Delegates need a good technical knowledge.
The course starts 9:00am and finishes at 4:30pm
Email to inquire about our Training Courses