- Course Duration: 2 Days
- Course Fee: AED 3,375 (+VAT)
Who is it for?
Anyone involved in the planning or upgrading of boiler and those responsible for the day to day running of steam boilers - large and small. It is also relevant for those needing an overview of how a boiler works.
What is it about
This course provides an understanding of the wet side of the boiler and outline trends in the management and control of boiler plant in order to achieve high levels of efficiency and safety with smooth operation.
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Identify major types of boilers
- Understand the boiler fittings and their use
- Know the types of daily/weekly tests recommended
- Understand elements of feedwater treatment, deaeration and storage
- Understand boiler water level control and alarms
- Understand blowdown controls, vessels and pits
- Appreciate the benefits of heat recovery systems and energy management Understand the requirements of efficient best practice including BG01 ('Guidance on Safe Operation of Boilers') and the HSE INDG436 ('Safe Management of Industrial Steam and Hot Water Boilers')
- Understand how boilers produce steam and how this can affect other areas of the steam plant.
Sharjah Training Centre or Customer Location.
The course starts 9:00am on the first day and finishes at 4:00pm on the second day.
Email to inquire about our Training Courses