To represent Spirax Sarco Pte Ltd as the market leader in steam system design, and in providing expertise, solutions and sustainability to our customers. To offer professional customer service in developing long-lasting relationships and partnerships; demonstrating our core values on Safety, Collaboration, Customer Focus, Excellence, Respect and Integrity in our daily work activities.
The successful candidate will utilize consultative selling techniques to uncover customer pain points and utilize steam expertise to align solutions.
He/She has to achieve orders, sales targets and other objectives by specifying, offering and obtaining orders for Spirax Sarco products to customers in designated industrial sectors, sales channels and product focus as determined by the National Sales Manager.
Basic Duty & Responsibilities
In performing the duties as a Spirax Sarco Senior Sales Engineer, it will be essential to:
• Actively pursue new clients.
• Promote Spirax Sarco’s product range to an existing cliental base.
• Maintain customer records with database through CRM.
• Recommend and propose steam system services, improvements, upgrades for end-users, EPCs and contractors.
• Negotiation, closing of sale and to conduct product presentations.
• Preparation of tender bids for project quotes with technical and commercial negotiations.
• System commissioning with Service team, if required.
• Generate reports to customers and immediate supervisor.
• Operate as a team player toward a common team goal.
• Achieve orders, sales and profit targets set by the Country Manager.
• Undertake a business plan for the assigned industrial sector in accordance with set and agreed KPIs and Company standards.
• Complete and submit reports on sales calls, quote volume and values through CRM.
• KPIs at weekly and monthly intervals or as directed by the National Sales Manager.
• Work closely with all supporting departments within Spirax Sarco Pte Ltd to achieve company’s objectives. This includes Sales & Service Support, Warehouse & Distribution and Finance departments.
• Strictly comply with the Spirax Sarco’s code of conduct, Workplace Safety, Environmental, Legal, Anti-Bribery and Corruption policies & standards.
Qualifications / Experience
• Degree in Engineering or Diploma with relevant and ample work experience
• Proven genuine desire to sell.
• Demonstrated technical aptitude via education standards, hobbies and/or work experience with relevant cliental base.
• Demonstrated customer service skills and appropriate business presentation.
• Fluent in English language in both verbal and written form.
• Proficient computer skills (i.e. Microsoft Office and Dynamics CRM).
• Maintain a current driver’s license and possess own vehicle.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Cooperative and proven ability to work in a team environment.
• Proven ability to work towards targets and deadlines.
• Suitable candidates with relevant knowledge and experience will be considered for the Area Manager position.