The CRM Partner will be responsible for a new high-profile CRM solution to further enhance our customer service, sales, and marketing activities. Thereafter, be responsible for the continual improvement and administration of the system.
The successful candidate will be the CRM champion - well versed in effectively promoting the benefits of CRM across the business to deliver a heart and mindset change. This project requires ongoing engagement with directors, department heads, key managers, and stakeholders, as well as managing relationships with external trusted partners involved in delivering CRM to the business.
This is a key role that involves determining project needs and resources to deliver the technical and functional requirements for the plan, as well as ensuring budget and deadline expectations are met and resources managed efficiently.
Summary of Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist in the development and management of the CRM system, with an overarching focus on customer experience.
• Good industry knowledge, project management skills & sales development experience
• Utilization of previous hands-on experience with CRM, facilitating workshops to challenge current business thinking; ensuring CRM is implemented with the best-in-class processes and approaches.
• Determine project needs and business resources required to execute the CRM project successfully, in line with the OPAL program.
• Assignment and management of business resources, managing the development of both human and system capabilities.
• Budget, supplier, and stakeholder management.
• Identification and communication of risks and mitigating actions and conducting readiness assessments.
• Collaborate with group and external suppliers to build/manage relationships.
• Provision of advice on business processes, system enhancements, training, and general change.
• Assessment of the use of CRM systems and to maximise and exploit the systems.
• Act as an agent of change - drive and coach behavior change in our businesses to maximise value and adoption of the systems
• Can identify and help design localisations, workaround, or enhancements required to meet customer needs.
• Coordinate with the business and external partners to put in place necessary localisations.
• Serves as an internal subject matter expert
• Experienced in the successful management and implementation (preferred) of Cloud-based CRM
• Demonstrable experience in running projects.
• Understanding multi-channel data, including the impact of integrating third-party data (experience working with external data insight agencies advantageous).
• The ability to demonstrate and communicate a clear (customer-led) vision.
• Proven communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to quickly build relationships and manage the interrelationship between projects and stakeholders (written, verbal, listening, and reasoning).
• Proven people-facing with the ability to engage and gain credibility to quickly earn respect.
• High level of numeracy and literacy skills.
• Detail orientated with strong organisational skills.
• Proven Change Management experience.
• Leveraging new capabilities of integrated systems.
• Facilitating workshop sessions
• Manage external parties related or contracted to business applications.
• Manage vendors and maintain partner and supplier service contracts.
• Regional traveling is expected (approx. 20%) within APAC, when travel restrictions are lifted.
• Degree in a related field with minimum of 8 years of related experience.
• Commercial knowledge of Sales and Sales management
• Understanding the Sales Process well
• Collect requirements from Sales teams in a timely manner and turn these into CRM system improvements
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365 or Salesforce CRM.
Note: The product in use is Dynamics CRM 365. Training will be provided for successful applicants who are not familiar with the system.