The company is seeking a candidate with strong IT Security and Network experience who will be responsible for managing all Security and Network operations in Asia Pacific company sites as a direct report to the UK based functional leads. It is a combined role to cover both Group and Regional support.
Principal Accountabilities or Responsibilities
In addition to following SXS policies and procedures, here are the most important relevant responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Work closely with Global / Divisional teams to implement corporate security standards and efficiency for SXS infrastructure, provide high quality service to end users.
• Be the key technical resource on security and network infrastructure architecture, support, and delivery for the Asia Pacific region representing the wider Group team based in the UK Provides support and training on various technologies.
• Configure and provision server hardware and system software
• Project Manager for all security and network related projects new office installations, office moves, server migration, WAN/LAN upgrades, new security mandates, new business infrastructure
• Participate in Global/Divisional projects to include implementation, test, validation, and maintenance of security and networking services per solution design.
• Operate the technical standards, processes, and practices for IT Foundation operations in adherence with the Group IS standards
• Coordinate 3rd party maintenance for server hardware, negotiate and contract with vendors for products and services
• Security design and management including monitoring/auditing and contributing to IT standards, policies and auditing compliance.
• Responsible for security compliance detection, statistics, analysis and reinforcement of the company's various sites, cloud systems, networks, hosts (Servers and Clients), Web applications, etc.
• Responsible for managing the Divisional network and security vulnerabilities.
• Responsible for ensuring security violations or incident emergency response are managed at site level.
• Responsible for Backup, Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity solution design and implementation in accordance with Group Standards.
• Manage, audit and support infrastructure security technologies.
• Stay informed on emerging technology and industry trends.
• Undertake capacity planning planning, assist to the preparation of IT annual forward budgeting plan.
• Work closely with teams to ensure that they meet SLAs and more importantly the computer system platform delivers the desired level of business performance.
• Emergency: 24/7 response including escalation to external partners like Verizon, Microsoft etc.
• Ensuring Cyber defences are monitored and incidents resolve proactively across their designated area.
• Managing the cycle of regular DR testing to be performed by all companies in region (APAC)
• Backups – follow up on any missing reporting to ensure we have full coverage
• Managing Patching Escalations (i.e. sites that have not patched and/or reported)
• Education: Cyber and IT best practice (i.e. the education of our new standards as they are released)
• Handle expiring/expired accounts and unauthorised local admin access
• IT/IS Audit Programme
• Manage IT usage to ensure financial efficiency – specifically manage utilisation of Verizon lines and Azure consumption
• Contribute and attend the Group Operations meeting
• Working with local teams/HR on policy breaches
• Scheduling Phishing test groups
• Risk Management
• Own Mobile Device Management system
• Monitor PRTG and antivirus status
• Keep OSs and applications refreshed
• Manage Segregation of Duties and Delegation of Authority for business applications
• Ensure system information is kept updated.
• Managing Cisco Umbrella and Cisco AMP escalations (not local resolution)
• BeyondTrust PRA quarterly retirements and additions ( 3rd party secure access system)
• Review IT Security and Network systems against Group Standards and recommend improvements
• Support WAN and internet issues and any remedial steps
• Lead Projects:
• Standard DR setup (supporting the adoption of new Disaster Recovery toolsets)
• Cloud Migration
• Management of licence compliance.
• Co-ordination of Group IT project implementation at site level
• Maturity Model and Heat Map Quarterly Targets (quarterly)
• Education of policy deployment – Change Management across the region (quarterly)
Education & Professional Qualifications
• Min Bachelor degree, computer related major, with at least 8 years IT Security & Network related working experience.
• Either a relevant Security Qualification or prior experience with IT Security.
Attributes of a Successful Candidate
Years of Related Experience (Min.): 8+ years security and network experience required with 3+ years’ experience in designing, implementing and supporting large and complex networks.
• Project Management experience: coordinating a minimum of 3 cross-functional infrastructure projects, and leading at least 1.
• CISSP/CISA/CISM or related Certifications desirable.
• Good command of English (written and verbal) with strong communication and presentation skills.
• Experience of working in a multi-cultural working environment.
• Solid hands-on experience in managing IT Security and Network Infrastructure across multiple countries, cultures, and businesses.
• Strong vendor management skills including experience with international service providers.
• Ability to explain complex technical information clearly to business stakeholders.
• Independent/Creative thinking with rich analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to present solutions/alternatives and influence the outcome of decisions.
• Self-starter, Can-Do attitude, Team-oriented, able to work under pressure in a fast pace and dynamic environment.
• IT Governance experiences - ITIL, COBIT etc.
• Proficient in Active Directory, Server Virtualisation (VMWare and Hyper-V).
• Proficient in TCP/IP, PIX/ASA Firewalls (IDS/IPS), Routing protocols (OSPF, EIGRP, BGP), AAA, SD-WAN.
• CCNP/CCIE Certifications desirable.
• Knowledge of Cisco AMP /Umbrella，IPSec and SSL VPN, SCCM.
• Exposure to Unix and Cloud.
• Experience with of Microsoft Office365 suite
• Able to travel to SXS sites including overseas where occasionally required.
Your closest Spirax Sarco is