Regional Sales Excellence Manager - SEA
Regional Sales Excellence Manager is the key role in the company to lead sales growth and develop our sales force in SEA. This role will be part of the SEA Management team, reporting directly to the Regional General Manager, SEA with a dotted line into Head of Sales Excellence, APAC.
This role will work in close partnership with the 6 operating companies in SEA to lead engagement & development of the sales team in line with our purpose, mission, vision & value. Also, the role contributes to developing & implementing of short & long-term sales plans aligned with the CF2 Strategy to ensure it is fully embedded across SEA region.
- Direct sales / sales management experience
- Proven track record in Sales, Business Development or Sales Planning role
- Good understanding of sales environment & knowledge on products, applications, competitors and marketing
- A strong drive to achieve results and high level of focusing on sales strategy.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Ensure full alignment and implementation of SI4 for SEA
- Drive sales effectiveness, efficiency and self-generated sales growth
- Ensure a culture of coaching in place with the Sales Managers & Team Leaders in SEA through commercial & technical training/coaching, including Consultative Selling practices
- Contribute to drive & develop of Sales Plan for each operating company collaborating with General Managers, Sales Excellence Drivers and local sales team based on the robust & standardized sales orders & forecasting process
- Drive strategic pricing and manage its journey to be implemented in an effective manner.
Skills & Competencies:
- Excellent communication skills
- In depth technical & commercial knowledge of the steam business
- Strong analytical, organisational and project management skills
- Collaborative, supportive and a team player
- Willing to travel (Minimum of 50% travel within SEA)