As a member of the DC Team, to do everything possible to help the company achieves its aims and objectives. Give the best support for the operating in supply chain to make it efficient and smoothly.
Order Administrator is whole responsible for in charge customer end supply chain, including Order fulfilment, Purchase, inventory management, Planning, Logistics. To communicate with the customer in a timely and appropriate manner with regards to providing price and delivery information, verbal or written, including warranty related requirements and to process orders promptly.
Basic Duty & Responsibilities
To promptly process orders through to the invoicing process
• Quote/Order entry and review of customer’s orders
• Convert sales quotation to sales order timely and correctly
• Confirming delivery with the customer at the time of order
• Liaise with finance and sales support to release credit hold orders.
• Ensuring that all orders are entered in a timely manner
• Liaising closely with credit control and sales engineers to manage our activities, protecting our working relationship
• Manage weekly backlog review to meet sales order dispatch requirement
• Interface with internal/external customers for information sharing
• Create pick list and work closely with warehouse team for pick, pack, dispatch
• Manage supply review with supply sources and customers
• Support and maintain inventory levels in line with business and customer needs
• Ensure all communication with customers in a timely manner
• Manage effective escalation with customers as appropriate.
• Prepare and manage metric performance
• Evaluates and recommends actions to improve OTTR/C
• Issue purchase orders to suppliers and third-party contractors in a timely manner to meet business requirements
• Create and provide forecast to supplier and third-party contractor
• Weekly sales and purchase order review and update the latest schedule in the system
• Manage and provide weekly inventory reports to the sales department
• Follow up the supplier and third-party supplier shipment, expedite schedules, delay shipment etc. making decisions based on a defined escalation process
• Monthly review with supplier on performance and metrics
• Working with accounting departments to ensure payments to suppliers are on time and accurate.
• Support agreed with sourcing strategies to support on-time delivery and order fulfilment, to meet and fulfil customer expectations (including internal customers) on purchased products and services
• Support improvement plans that strengthen the procurement process.
• Responsible for arranging domestic deliveries with local service providers, and ensuring delivery performance, quality and responsiveness.
• Processing product warranty claims
• Processing certification requests
• Responsible for arranging all export/dropship orders.
• Ensure alignment of supplier agreements with business performance.
• Domestics Sales Support backup for quotations, quires, and other customer requirements
• Order Fulfilment backup for process other OpCo orders and requirement
• Ensure achievements of KPI goals and action plans
• Responsible for adherence to functional processes and procedures
• Responsible for compliance with the Company’s Code of Ethics
• Maintain, improve and promote high standards of EHS and sustainability
Skills / Certification
• 3 years relevant working experience working experience
• Good computer skills – Microsoft Windows, Excel, Word, Outlook & Powerpoint.
• Excellent communications skills (verbal and written)
• MRP/ERP competency, including planning, invoicing and payment process,
• Experience in Oracle JDE, SAP is a plus
• Diploma or BS degree is required
• Degree in Supply Chain, Engineering or Business– desirable but not essential