CRM Partner, Asia Pacific
The CRM Partner will be responsible for the delivery of a new high-profile CRM solution to further enhance our customer service, sales and marketing activities. Thereafter, be responsible for the continual improvement and administration of the system.
The successful candidate will be the CRM champion - well versed in effectively promoting the benefits of CRM across the business to deliver a hearts and mind-set change. This project requires ongoing engagement with directors, department heads, key managers and stakeholders, as well as managing relationships with external trusted partners involved in delivering CRM to the business.
This is a key role which involves determining project needs and resources to deliver the technical and functional requirements for the plan, as well as ensuring budget and deadline expectations are met and resources managed efficiently.
SUMMARY OF MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in the development and management of the project plan and objectives, project scope, business objectives, with an overarching focus on customer experience.
- Utilisation of previous hands-on experience with CRM projects, facilitating workshops to challenge current business thinking; ensuring CRM is implemented with the best in class processes and approaches.
- Determine project needs and business resources required to execute the CRM project successfully.
- Assignment and management of business resources, managing the development of both human and system capabilities.
- Budget, supplier and stakeholder management.
- Identification and communication of risks and mitigating actions, and conducting readiness assessments.
- Regular communication of project progress to sponsor, project teams and Leadership Group.
- Collaborate with group and external suppliers to build/manage relationships.
- Ensure data identification, preparation, conversion and testing strategies are in place. Ensure process for continuous improvement is in place, driving local partners or group resources in line with local needs. Gather, analyse, refine & articulate the business process requirements to be enabled by the CRM platform.
- Provision of advice to business processes, system enhancements, training, and general change.
- Assessment of use of CRM systems and to maximise and exploit the systems.
- Act as an agent of change - drive and coach behaviour change in our businesses to maximise value and adoption of the systems
- Can identify and help design localisations, workaround, or enhancements required to meet customer needs.
- Coordinate with the business and external partners to put in place necessary localisations.
- Serves as an internal subject matter expert and supports all company activities including but not limited to system implementations, integrations, and process consultations
- Business Analysis & Systems Analysis methods
- Project management experience gained on a range of projects – size, complexity, locations.
- Experienced in the successful implementation of end to end Cloud based CRM, including integration with ERP and other business systems.
- Demonstrable experience in running projects.
- Understanding of multi-channel data, including the impact of integrating third party data (experience working with external data insight agencies advantageous).
- The ability to demonstrate and communicate a clear (customer led) vision.
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to quickly build relationships and manage the interrelationship between projects and stakeholders (written, verbal, listening, and reasoning).
- Proven people-facing with ability to engage and gain credibility to quickly earn respect.
- High level of numeracy and literacy skills.
- Detail orientated with strong organisational skills.
- Proven Change Management experience
- Gap analysis and Business Case preparation
- Understand Business IS Governance processes and associated documentation.
- Understand how to gain stakeholder engagement and do needs analysis.
- Leveraging new capabilities of integrated systems.
- Degree in a related field with minimum 6 years related experience
- Proven experience in implementation/managing CRM projects.
- Regional travelling expected (approx. 20%) within APAC, when travel restrictions are lifted.
KEY MEASURES AND DIMENSIONS FOR SUCCESS
The post holder will be responsible for the delivery of the project successfully within the agreed timeframe, ensuring the project team is engaged, productive and efficient.
The post holder will have a very clear remit, and will be expected to manage resources well, booking additional resources with department heads in a timely manner to avoid bottlenecks.
The post holder will be seen as a proponent of change using appropriate levels of governance matched with the right pace for a fast moving international business experiencing sustained growth.
The post holder will be seen as the authority for the project, setting the standard in expected documentation, training delivery, integration expectations and third party management.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015/365