The intern will support:
- Processing of technical-commercial offers;
- Insertion and management of offers on the Company tool;
- Presentation of estimates and offers;
- Interface with the technical office and workshop and foreign affiliates;
- Visits alongside sellers to understand customer needs and possible technical explanation of the solution.
- Learn more about our industrial products;
- Learn a whole process from the design of the customer order to the order’s delivery;
- To work in a well-established and growing UK multinational.
Technical skills and personal characteristics:
- Ability to work in Team;
- Problem Solving;
- Relational skills.
Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particularly Excel.
Good knowledge of English
- Educational qualifications: Mechanical/Energy High School or Mechanical/Energy Engineering Degree;
- Duration of internship: 6 months + 6 months;
- Use of the Company canteen;
- FULL TIME;
- Possibility of smart working;
- Reimbursement starting from 600 Euros to 800 Euros, depend on Education qualification.