Project Engineering Coordinator - controls
Project Engineering Coordinator is enabling technical aspects of the System design process including:
- conducting early route studies,
- creation of specifications,
- providing guidance for analysis and design layouts,
- Creation of BOMs and routings
Main Tasks and Responsibilities shall be:
- Perform and supervise the design and engineering activities, starting from the requirements of the customer;
- Project Engineering;
- Technical support to tendering;
- Co-operation with all team members and coordination of interfaces within the team for all engineering aspects during the engineering and execution of a project;
- Support in managing Third Parties;
- Responsible for the mechanical design, analysis, development and engineering change;
- Collect and manage project documentation
- PLM Coordinator (reference point for PLM in Italy)
Bachelors/Master’s in Mechanical Engineering or related disciplines.
Alternatively, high school diploma and minimum 5 years of experience in quality inspection and quality product documentation
NICE TO HAVE
- Knowledge of PED, ATEX, 3-A Sanitary Standard, EC 1935:2004
- Knowledge of ASME/EN Codes
- Knowledge of CAD 3D software (preferably Creo)
Valves Mechanical Design
- People Management.
- Interpersonal relationship / Networking.
- Team working.
- Problem Solving - Ability to resolve complex problems in a timely and effective manner.
- Ability to manage multiple projects involving a variety of resources with defined deadlines.
- Strong customer-focused orientation.
- Ability to self-manage and take initiative.
5 years’ experience in a similar role.
English knowledge advanced
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY TOOLS
Strong computer skills including high level of proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).