Spirax Sarco Canada is looking for an experienced Sales Engineer to join our team. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team in a company with an excellent reputation. At Spirax Sarco Canada, we value our employees and strive to create a culture of learning, growth and success.
The Sales Engineer is responsible for new, consultative business development in the Food & Beverage, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical and Institutional industries. This will be achieved through direct engineering consultants and contractor sales channels. The successful candidate will utilize “Common Sense Selling” techniques to uncover customer pain points and utilize steam expertise to align solutions.
• Actively prospect for new customers
• Qualify prospective customers using active listening and open questioning
• Monetize solutions in terms of reduced production risk from improved equipment availability, increased production/quality and energy savings
• Align solutions with customer energy sustainability goals
• Utilize Microsoft Dynamics CRM to:
• Maintain customer contact information
• Develop, document target account growth strategies and related time bound tasks/activities
• Create self-generated leads and opportunities as well as associated related tasks, activities and meetings
• Accurately forecast business by updating opportunities weekly
• Achieve sales targets and support marketing initiatives
• Travel required
• Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Diploma with relevant work experience
• 3 years’ experience with steam systems and products preferred
• Experience in a direct sales model or sales support role
• Experience in serving the Food and Beverage, Healthcare or Pharmaceutical industries is considered an asset
• Experience in heat transfer, controls, and/or boiler house systems would be an advantage
Who we are
Spirax Sarco is the world’s leading provider of steam system solutions and the leader in providing expertise, solutions and sustainability to steam users around the world. Our reputation is built on a century of experience and a global presence with more than 1,300 dedicated steam experts in 62 countries.
What your employment includes:
We offer a competitive compensation package (base salary + commission + bonus based on results) with excellent health, vision, dental benefits, pension, vehicle allowance and exceptional work environment focused on growth and development.
Join us in creating sustainable value for all our stakeholders as we engineer a more efficient, safer and sustainable world!
Hear what other Spirax employees have to say at https://spiraxlife.com
We’re passionate about creating inclusive workplaces where everyone can be themselves and achieve their best. For us, that means supportive teams and strong relationships where everyone’s contribution is valued - across social and cultural backgrounds, ethnicities, age, genders, gender identities, abilities, neurodiversity, sexual orientation, religious beliefs and everything that makes us unique. We want the best people to join us and make their difference.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please send your resume to email@example.com
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in the position; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Spirax Sarco Canada is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise the Human Resources department if any accommodations are needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially