Spirax Sarco Canada is looking for an experienced Regional Sales Manager to lead our Eastern Canadian Sales Team. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team in a company with an excellent reputation. At Spirax Sarco Canada, we value our employees and strive to create a culture of learning, growth and success.
WHO WE ARE
Spirax Sarco is the world’s leading provider of steam system solutions and the leader in providing expertise, solutions and sustainability to steam users around the world. Our reputation is built on a century of experience and a global presence with more than 1,300 dedicated steam experts in 62 countries.
• Ethically deliver and hit profitable Growth and Sales Targets
• Lead the Sales Team through objective setting, training, coaching and mentoring
• Lead the Sales Team to deliver differentiated Customer Value, thereby creating sustainable partnerships
• Develop and deliver a strategic Sales Plan(s) that expands Spirax Sarco's customer base to deliver strong growth
• Seek growth opportunities and integrate these into the Sales Plan(s)
• CRM, Business Analytics and Pipeline Management
• Sales Process (Consultative Selling)
• Ability to coach and motivate salespeople and hold them accountable
• Ability to take responsibility, make decisions and problem-solve
• Having the desire to be a successful manager and be willing to commit to the role
• Presentation and speaking skills to a wide range of people of a diverse background and experience
• Change management and Business Acumen
• Drive Health, Safety and Quality Culture. Ensure laws, policies & procedures are complied with.
• Additional duties as assigned by management
• Minimum of 5 years in Sales management
• Minimum of ten (10) years field industrial sales experience within the following business segments: Food & Beverage, Pharmaceuticals, Hospitals, Chemical and Oil & Gas.
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience
• Experience in heat transfer solutions, controls and instrumentation would be a plus.
• Steam system knowledge would be a plus.
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to communicate and reason with people from diverse backgrounds
You will be well positioned for this role if you operate with integrity, honesty and can:
• Build trust and confidence in your team while producing results through others
• Develop future talent
• Focus on customers
• Have a strong business/financial acumen
• Be a strategic thinker and visionary
What your employment includes:
We offer a competitive compensation package (base salary + commission + bonus based on results) with excellent health, vision, dental benefits, pension, vehicle allowance and exceptional work environment focused on growth and development.
Join us in creating sustainable value for all our stakeholders as we engineer a more efficient, safer and sustainable world! Hear what other Spirax employees have to say at www.spiraxlife.com
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in the position; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Spirax Sarco Canada is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise the Human Resources department if any accommodations are needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially