For Designers, Production Managers, Maintenance Engineers, Senior Technicians and those involved in the day to day running of the Production Processes in the Factories.
This course provides an understanding of the control valves and the consequential control of process quantiles such as pressure, temperature and liquid level.
The course include the Introduction to controls and basic theory, control selections, Computer in controls, control valve capacities, control valve characteristics, control valve sizing and control valve application.
1) Identify major types of Control Valves and their characteristics.
2) Understand control valve theory.
3) Able to select the control and understand their application
4) Understand computer in controls
5) Understand control valve sizing
6) Appreciate the benefits of energy saving , process productivity and environmental health and safety (EHS)
7) Attain a certificate after completing the course.
Please register via Email
|23/04/2020||23rd - 24th April 2020 (2 Days) Eka Hotel, Nairobi||Nairobi||
Limited Spaces Available Register Via Email
Your closest Spirax Sarco is