Sales Engineer - Vietnam
To represent Spirax Sarco Vietnam Company Ltd as the market leader in steam system design, and in providing expertise, solutions and sustainability for our customers. To provide professional customer service and develop long-lasting relationships and partnerships; to demonstrate our core values of respect, integrity, safety, collaboration, customer focus, and excellence, in our daily activities selling company’s products and services.
To achieve sales targets and other objectives by specifying, offering and obtaining orders for Spirax Sarco products to customers in a designated sales, industry group or product focus as determined by the National Sales Manager.
In performing the duties as a Spirax Sarco Sales Representative, it will be necessary to:
- To actively pursue new clients.
- Promote Spirax Sarco’s product range to an existing client base.
- Maintain customer records with database as directed by Spirax Sarco.
- Recommend and quote steam system improvements, upgrades or new projects. Negotiate the sale, plant commissioning and back-up services including trouble-shooting, repair and/or replacement as authorised.
- Write reports to customers and internal departments within Spirax Sarco.
- Work as a team member toward a team goal.
- Achieve orders, sales and profit targets set by the National Sales Manager.
- Undertake a business plan for your territory in accordance with set and agreed KPIs and Company standards.
- Complete and submit reports on sales calls, quote volume and values and performance to KPI’s at weekly and monthly intervals or as directed by the National Sales Manager.
- Work together with all departments within Spirax Sarco Company Ltd and assist with these departments and other team members achieve their objectives. This may requires Sales Support, Warehouse or Service activities in special circumstances, eg. in times of illness or peak demand as determined by the General Manager.
- Comply with the Spirax Sarco Vietnam Company Ltd Workplace Safety, Environmental,Legal, and Anti-Bribery and Corruption policies & standards.
All Spirax Sarco employees are required to actively participate in maintaining and improving a healthy and safe work environment to protect your own health & safety and that of others present in workplace by:
- Maintaining own Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) in good working order.
- Accepting the responsibilities as an employee of Spirax Sarco for Work Health and Safety as detailed in our policies.
- Notifying Supervisor/Manager immediately of any situation, which poses a risk of personal injury or property damage including faulty PPE.
- Reporting immediately any injury or “near-miss” situation.
- Cheerfully attending and participating in training as required by the position, EHS Champion and General Manager.
Has Authority to make ethical, technically and commercially sound decisions within the scope of this position and one’s personal experience and qualifications concerning the above responsibilities as long as they are within the parameters of Sales Plans and Delegation of Authority limits. When the employee is absent the decision responsibilities and authority will be assumed or delegated by the State Manager or their nominee.
Qualifications and Experience Requirements (minimum)
- Degree in engineering, science or business.
- Proven genuine desire to sell.
- Demonstrated technical aptitude via education standards, hobbies and / or work experience.
- Demonstrated customer service skills and appropriate business presentation.
- Proven basic mathematical ability (test given).
- Fluent in English in both the verbal and written form English language and computer skills.
- Maintain a current drivers licence.
- Strong people skills.
- Cooperative and proven ability to work in a team environment.
- Proven ability to work to targets and deadlines.