We are looking for an experienced professional for the position of Regional Sales Manager to lead our Western Canadian Sales Team (Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba & Saskatchewan).
WHO ARE WE
Spirax-Sarco Engineering plc is a company that has been driven by a clear purpose for over 130 years. Today, this purpose remains: to engineer a more efficient, safer and sustainable world, for everyone.
From small beginnings as a General Merchant business in London in 1888, we first listed on the London Stock Exchange in 1959 and today, we are proud to be in the FTSE 100 index. We are a world-leading, multi-national industrial engineering Group of nearly 8,000 employees serving customers in 130 countries. Our business comprises three specialist engineering businesses each combining expert knowledge with industry-leading products. Our technologies play a critical role across a wide range of industries including food and beverage, pharmaceuticals and power generation. In fact, wherever you live in the world, we provide the engineered solutions that sit behind the production of many of the items people rely on every day.
We are focused on helping our customers to increase their operating efficiency, reduce their environmental impact and provide a safer world for everyone.
THINK STEAM, THINK SPIRAX SARCO
Steam can heat or sterilize almost any industrial process. That’s why it’s often the first choice in so many applications around the world. From food producing to oil refining, beer making, and drug manufacturing companies, Steam is well known for delivering safe, sustainable and efficient energy.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
An experienced professional for the position of Regional Sales Manager to lead our Western Canadian Sales Team (Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba & Saskatchewan).
We offer a competitive compensation package; excellent medical, dental, health-care, insurance and pension benefit plans.
RESPONSIBILITIES (Other duties may be assigned):
• Drive Health, Safety and Quality Culture. Ensure laws, policies & procedures are complied with.
• Ethically deliver and hit profitable Growth and Sales Targets
• Lead the Sales Team through objective setting, training, coaching and mentoring
• Lead the Sales Team to deliver differentiated Customer Value, thereby creating sustainable partnerships
• Develop and deliver a strategic Sales Plan(s) that expands Spirax Sarco's customer base to deliver strong growth
• Seek growth opportunities and integrate these into the Sales Plan(s)
• CRM, Business Analytics and Pipeline Management
• Sales Process (Consultative Selling)
• Ability to coach and motivate salespeople and hold them accountable
• Ability to take responsibility, make decisions and problem-solve
• Having the desire to be a successful manager and be willing to commit to the role
• Presentation and speaking skills to a wide range of people of a diverse background and experience
• Change management and Business Acumen
• Minimum of 5 years in Sales management
• Minimum of ten (10) years field industrial sales experience within the following business segments: Food & Beverage, Pharmaceuticals, Hospitals, Chemical and Oil & Gas.
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience
• Experience in heat transfer solutions, controls and instrumentation would be a plus.
• Steam system knowledge would be a plus
Spirax Sarco Canada is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise the Human Resources department if any accommodations are needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
Send your Cover Letter & Resume to: email@example.com
Your closest Spirax Sarco is