International site for Spirax Sarco
Fax: (803) 714-2222
Protect your investments with a well-managed maintenance programme.
Once you've invested in a steam system that's operating efficiently, it makes economic sense to maintain it at the highest possible level. For those companies where in-house maintenance skills are in short supply or where limited steam engineering experience is available, outsourcing your maintenance service can prove to be a highly cost effective solution for keeping downtime to a minimum and increasing efficiency.
Why not talk to us about how we can deliver a service that meets all of your maintenance requirements without sacrificing quality and yet stays within your budget?
All products come with a manufacturer's warranty and are supported by a global network of experienced Service Engineers.
Benefits to your Business
- Maintaining high plant performance
- Preferential call out and repair service (optional)
- Preventative maintenance carried out at your convenience
- Easier to budget through regular payments
- Reduction in breakdowns and downtime
- Savings and benefits become visible through monitoring and progress reports, leading to a reduction in total Cost of Ownership
- Examples of our Maintenance Agreements include:
- The Boilerhouse
- Steam Trap Management
Case Study - Polestar, UK
- Improve process heating demands.
- Improve energy efficiency.
Spirax Sarco designed, supplied and installed a complete unmanned boiler house and steam distribution system.
- A £1.4 million turnkey steam system was provided on time and within budget.
- We have provided ongoing after-sales service and support from our team of experts.
Manage your maintenance costs effectively
Advice from experienced engineers on our repairs, maintenance and spares service is only a click or a call away:
Ask us a question online for a prompt response
Request a personal visit to assess your plant