International site for Spirax Sarco
Fax: (803) 714-2222
History of Controls
With industry practices and customer expectations constantly evolving, success can only be maintained with a progressive attitude toward change.
Spirax Sarco controls and instrumentation products have long been an essential part of our offering. Naturally, many changes have occurred to the business, our products and people - a result of organic growth and growth from acquisition.
Importantly, these changes have been achieved without losing the essence of what has made the company a success. For example, our employment and customer service philosophies, inherited from a family run business dating back to 1910, remaining evident today.
- 2005 - Mitech severe service and EMCO metering businesses acquired.
- 2005 - Clean service conrol valves introduced.
- 2001 - M&M piston actuated and solenoid valve business acquired.
- 1993 - Jucker control valve and instrumentation business acquired.
- 1992 - Dedicated controls and instrumentation unit formed.
- 1989 - Boiler house controls launched.
- 1986 - Range of metering launched.
- 1972 - Humidification controls launched.
- 1963 - Drayton control valve and instrumentation business acquired.
- 1960 - Self-acting pressure controls range introduced.
- 1910 - Spirax Sarco company forms and sells self-acting temperature controls.
Keen to improve your plant performance and save money?
Arrange a visit to your plant by Spirax Sarco
Ask us a question about our range of Controls & Instrumentation solutions