Spirax Sarco New Zealand
Fax: (64) 9 263 8400
Repairs, Maintenance & Spares
Having invested in your steam system and brought it up to it's best operating efficiency, it makes economic sense to maintain it at that level.
Outsourcing the maintenance and service work offers the most cost effective solution. Our engineers will help you to put together an agreement that balances your maintenance/service requirements within your budget.
All products come with a warranty and are supported by a global network of experienced Service Engineers.
Benefits to your Business
- Maintaining high plant performance
- Preferential call out and repair service (optional)
- Preventative maintenance carried out at your convenience
- Easier to budget through regular payments
- Reduction in breakdowns and downtime
- Savings and benefits become visible through monitoring and progress reports, leading to a reduction in Total Cost of Ownership
- Agreements include:
- The Boilerhouse
- Steam Trap Management
- Engineered Systems
- Repairs, breakdown and troubleshooting
Case Study - Polestar, UK
- Improve process heating demands.
- Improve energy efficiency.
Spirax Sarco designed, supplied and installed a complete unmanned boiler house and steam distribution system.
- A £1.4 million turnkey steam system was provided on time and within budget.
- We have provided ongoing after-sales service and support from our team of experts.
Manage your maintenance costs effectively
Spirax Sarco have experienced engineers available to offer advice on our repairs, maintenance & spares services.
Arrange a visit to your plant by Spirax Sarco
Ask us a question about our range of Steam System Services