Spirax Sarco Ireland
Fax: 045 889892
Save energy and optimise plant performance
The Steam and Condensate Loop book is an engineer’s best practice guide to saving energy and optimising plant performance.
This essential book explains the principles of steam engineering and heat transfer, covering all aspects of steam and condensate systems from the boiler house, through the steam distribution system to the point of use, and recovering, and returning condensate back to the boiler.
Optimising your plant through best practice energy saving principles can greatly reduce your carbon emissions.
‘Even plants with energy management programs can often save 10% to 15% more using best practices to increase their energy efficiency.’ (Source US DOE)
With practical application knowledge to deliver energy saving solutions, this indispensable reference guide is a must for all experienced engineers and an invaluable training tool to all those new to steam engineering.
‘Your modules provide an outstanding resource for understanding the complexities of designing a steam system.’
Aaron Noyes, Chemical Engineer, Millipore Corp., USA
- 16 chapters
- 30 comprehensive short modules
- Self-test questions
- Comprehensive index
- Equations summary section
- Full colour and illustrated throughout
- Practical application techniques
- Contains our complete collection of Steam Engineering Tutorials
Price and delivery
£55 + postage and packaging
UK - allow four days for delivery
Rest of the world - allow 21 days for delivery
- Hardback: 1,456 pages
- ISBN 978-0-9550691-5-4
- Publication date: 2011
- Language: English
- SI Units
* Disclaimer: To order a copy of The Steam and Condensate Loop you will be diverted to a third party website through a new browser. Spirax-Sarco Limited does not process this order and therefore does not accept any liability for any order placed on this site. Your order will be placed with The Fulfilment Store. Should you have any questions regarding your order please contact The Fulfilment Store, Aventine Way, Glebe Farm Industrial Estate, Rugby, Warks, CV21 1RH Tel: 01788 545555 Fax: 01788 579244 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org