Spirax Sarco, the leader in products and services for steam system management, announces the release of the FT23 range of float and thermostatic steam traps. This range is suitable for heavily contaminated steam applications.
The FT23 range is available in sizes 1½” to 2” and two body materials:
- FTC23, carbon steel body with stainless steel cover
- FTS23, stainless steel body with stainless steel cover
Features and benefits of the FT23 range of float and thermostatic steam traps include:
- External manual blockage lever allows for manual operation of the steam trap to purge contaminants.
- Stainless steel cover on both carbon steel and stainless steel bodies for high level of corrosion resistance.
- New plug and seat design with ‘self-cleaning’ capability makes the steam trap less susceptible to the risk of failure due to fouling.
Glen Kelly, Spirax Sarco US Product Manager, Condensate Management states, “Spirax Sarco US is excited to offer a standard product that supports the reliable use of the clean, renewable energy source of geothermal power.”