For our customers, Spirax Sarco is synonymous with excellence in steam system engineering. We offer the industry’s most extensive range of products with services, coupled with practical industry application expertise. In short, we create solutions that set the benchmark for steam-using organizations worldwide. Learn more about our global footprint at spiraxsarco.com/global/us.
We’re looking for an exceptional candidate to be responsible for establishing and administering the U.S. compensation programs including variable compensation plans. This position also has the opportunity to work with HR business partners across Latin America and Canada to assess, harmonize and coordinate compensation practices across the Americas.
Some Responsibilities Include:
- Leads annual compensation/rewards cycle, leads and participates in salary surveys and job analyses, and is responsible for developing and maintaining internal grading and salary structures.
- Analyze, evaluate and recommend improvement to sales and variable compensation plans. Leads, reviews and conducts various analyses, including internal pay equity, pay audits and other related projects as may be necessary. This may include responsibility for analysis, evaluation and support of sales incentive and other variable compensation plans.
- Responsible for review and development of compensation policies, mobility policies and all rewards related internal policies..
- Supports the governance of sales and variable compensation plans including participation, plan documents and payouts. Benchmark with external surveys and resources to ensure competitiveness of sales and variable compensation programs.
- Consult and collaborate with members of global compensation team, business HR partners and business to explore problems, resolve issues, or offer solutions on matters related to compensation.
- Support implementation of compensation management tools to improve compensation administration, maximize utilization and optimization of tools and techniques.
- Able to provide recommendations on a diverse array of complex problems; takes a broad perspective to identify solutions; uses judgment within broadly defined policies and practices; can complete analysis of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends; recognized as an expert in own function.
Candidates for this position should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources or related field. Minimum 5-7 years of direct experience in compensation analysis and administration with a solid understanding of compensation theory and practice, including sales compensation.
Additional Requirements include 3+ years of experience in sales or variable compensation plan designs and administration preferred. Exposure and/or working knowledge of compensation management across Latin America preferred. Spanish preferred. CCP, SPHR preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran