Now is the time to be an integral part of a global company that is positioned for growth.
Let your enhanced enhanced leadership skills strengthen and support our team for growth.
Spirax Sarco is the world’s leading provider of steam system solutions. In the USA, we are
part of a 105-year old international company with more than 5,000 employees in 44 countries. Spirax Sarco is the leader in providing expertise and turnkey solutions to steam users around
We’re looking for an exceptional candidate to lead improvements in key business processes to develop a Customer First quality culture and
exceed the requirements of the Quality Management System (QMS). Using a lean 6 Sigma based approach, this candidate will support the business in continuous improvement objectives that
support the Customer First strategy to drive real terms growth and industry leading quality.
Some essential responsibilities include:
- Support the development of procedures, processes and objectives that drive high standards of quality, reliability and safety.
- Working with the business as a whole, represent Spirax Sarco, Inc. (SSI) to accreditation bodies to ensure satisfactory product compliance (ISO, PED, ASME etc.).
- Analyze and interpret quality data and utilize the Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) database and other tools to drive continuous improvement and operational excellence.
- Recommends modifications in products, procedures and processes or quality standards where appropriate to improve value stream process capability.
- Investigates and addresses customer inquiries and non-conformities regarding quality; leads root cause analysis/improvement actions.
- Direct leadership responsibility of quality teams and working extensively facilitating improvement initiatives in international supply bases.
Candidates for this position should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Science with ten (10) years experience leading multiple facilities in Quality Systems in an industrial manufacturing environment; Master’s in
Engineering or MBA preferred.
- Ten (10) years supervisory experience required leading quality systems in multiple facilities with PLM systems and supplier excellence programs driving supply chain value stream
- Thorough knowledge of International quality standards/systems is essential – ISO 9001, CRN, ASME and European Directives.
- Spanish fluency strongly preferred.
Designation as Certified Quality Manager, Certified Quality Engineer or Certified Quality Auditor required, Six Sigma Black Belt certification strongly preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran