Now is the time to be an integral part of a global company that is positioned for growth. Let your enhanced marketing skills strengthen and
support our team.
Spirax Sarco is the world’s leading provider of steam system solutions. In the USA, we are part of a 105-year old international company with
more than 5,000 employees in 44 countries. Spirax Sarco is the leader in providing expertise and turnkey solutions to steam users around the world.
We’re looking for an exceptional candidate to have operational responsibilities related to demand generation program objectives including acquisition, engagement and acceleration. You
will own the collection, creation and distribution of demand creation best practices and work to apply them within the organization. This is a highly collaborative role in which you will
support marketing leadership and work directly with product management, business development and marketing. You will also develop and manage compelling content to raise brand awareness and
ensure proper messaging are communicated both internally and externally including, but are not limited to, advertising, publicity, trade shows, digital and electronic media.
Some essential responsibilities include:
- Establishes and maintains brand objectives and brand delivery strategies ensuring that all content is consistent with the set guidelines.
- Plans, manages, writes and edits creative and practical content for advertising, promotion, publicity, and electronic marketing to generate leads and achieve market presence.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of marketing activities and readjusts to optimize our lead generation.
- Establishes media goals and leads media relations efforts and contractual relationships with including trade show service providers. Defines scope and negotiates pricing to ensure
optimum use of budgeted funds and needed services.
- Utilizes Marketing Automation and CRM software to generate sales opportunities.
- Works closely with marketing teammates to help deliver the tactical campaigns supporting the strategic and business plans for related industry segments and products.
Candidates for this position should have:
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business with a minimum five (5) years experience in marketing or equivalent combination of education and
Must be computer literate with working knowledge of desktop publishing software. Knowledge of salesforce.com a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran