For our customers, Spirax Sarco is synonymous with excellence in steam system engineering. We offer the industry’s most extensive range of products with services, coupled with practical industry application expertise. In short, we create solutions that set the benchmark for steam-using organizations worldwide. Learn more about our global footprint at spiraxsarco.com/global/us.
Now is the time to be an integral part of a global company that is positioned for growth. Let your enhanced sales abilities drive forward our market development initiatives.
We’re looking for an exceptional candidateto manage, within the overall parameters of the Sales and Marketing strategy, selected and identified multisite, sectorized accounts, with specific emphasis on Food and Beverage (F&B) accounts, corporate alliances and other such accounts as may be determined by the Director of Strategic Partners. They serve as the catalyst for increasing the Spirax Sarco, Inc. (SSI) level of corporate base specification in all trade groups, F&B national and global accounts as well as sales through alliance agreements. This candidate will represent SSI in discussions and negotiations with identified accounts
to maintain and grow relationships, specifications and sales in support of overall sales and marketing strategy.
Some Responsibilities Include:
- Develops cross-functional relationships with Spirax Sarco resources and sales staff to plan and execute a sales strategy designed to increase the levels of base specification and actual sales within identified Key Accounts.
- Plans and actions day-to-day activities with SSI corporate alliances and focus multi-site National accounts. Develops call plans and executes sales strategies with specific goals and objectives to increase sales to all identified accounts. Coordinates the preparation of sales proposals and submittals for these identified accounts at the corporate level.
- Collaborates closely with Marketing Development Managers, Industry Managers, Area Managers and Account Executives to ensure that Sales and Marketing staff are made aware of new technologies and new products. Coaches sales team members during one-onone sales calls.
- Participates in research and develops a list of future Key Accounts potential. Focus would result in increased levels of base specification and sales for SSI resulting, and increased overall value generation and Customer Value Proposition (CVP) alignment for SSI as a premium supplier of knowledge, service, and products.
- Generates case studies with validated, successful customer benefits and savings generated at all identified Key Accounts and with DIST channel partners.
Candidates for this position should have a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Science or Industrial Science plus seven (7) to ten (10) years’ experience in field sales and account management or equivalent combination of education and experience in technical sales and account management fields. Master’s in Business Administration in Marketing preferred. They must also prepare and present proposals at executive levels with the ability to calculate basic scientific and financial equations.
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran