Our Customers come first at GESTRA USA and we strive to meet and exceed their expectations. As a global leader in the engineering, design, production and application of technology, we offer our customers solutions that function with maximum reliability. Our products comprise a complete range of systems and intelligent solutions. These include engineered valves, control systems, complete boiler & blow down controls, steam traps, check valves, condensate pumps and severe service valves for steam and thermal fluid control. Our products and services have many practical applications and are used wherever steam is generated, distributed or used, liquid and gaseous media flow, savings in energy are possible, and operational reliability and environmental protection play an important role.
According to the maxim "Safety Secures Success" our intent is to always meet the latest and highest safety standards in addition to fulfilling legal safety requirements. Safeguarding the health, safety and physical integrity of our employees, visitors and customers has top priority and is of utmost importance to us.
We're looking for an exceptional candidate to promote and sell GESTRA USA, Inc. steam and fluid control products
and services to new and existing accounts in an assigned sales territory and support distribution channels. This role provides the highest
quality knowledge, service and products to all customers in the territory to help them reduce energy costs, increase production, operate
safely and reach sustainability goals. The goal is to increase GESTRA’S market share for new and existing products and services while
meeting sales and profit margin goals.
Some Responsibilities Include:
- Provides end users with the expertise and solution knowledge that allows them to maximize their energy efficiency and optimize production
to increase their profitability while doing so in the safest possible manner.
- Supports and builds relationships with distribution channels. Supports sales efforts by jointly calling on end users with them. Participates
in planning sessions and helps develop their technical abilities through training.
- Develops and monitors business plans for an individual sales territory and distributors. Generates sales to exceed the forecast for the
area. Develops specific activities to support the organization’s strategic goals. Builds customer relationships to develop repeat business
in assigned territory.
- In conjunction with their Manager, develops a dynamic Top 25 Account list within their territory for sales activity planning. Determines
sales potential of the companies, establishes priority accounts, and develops action plans to penetrate the market which may include cold
calling and other discovery techniques. Involves the distributor as appropriate and maintains, where strategically needed, end user direct
- Partners with other GESTRA sales areas to develop business within new or existing accounts and follows GESTRA and Spirax Sarco
Rules of Engagement to foster strong working relationships tied to GESTRA Core Values.
- Trains end users and distributors on GESTRA products and services either informally or during formal presentations.
Candidates for this position should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Marketing, Business Administration or a related field
with three to five years outside sales experience selling a technical or industrial related product line; or equivalent combination of
education and experience. The candidate for this position should have a proven track record in selling value propositions and turnkey
concepts to senior management teams using financial models.
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran