Steam Trapping Station
The STS17.2 range of compact, modular steam trapping stations are designed to provide a convenient ‘ready to install’ steam trapping solution. They offer a complete new design incorporating upstream and downstream isolation valves, an inline maintainable check valve and special steam trap connector with strainer.
- 10 year warranty – all stainless steel construction offers long, trouble-free life, for total peace of mind
- Saves energy – helps reduce fuel and running costs as well as lowering carbon emissions
- Minimises downtime – enables a steam trap to be replaced in minutes instead of hours, reducing plant downtime significantly
- Low maintenance – utilises Quick-Fit steam trapping technology for fast and simple steam trap maintenance
- Simple and safe operation – through easy indication of lockable valve position and 'two-bolt' steam trap connection
- Easy specification – after Quick-Fit trap selection, no other components need to be specified or purchased, saving time and cost
Spirax Eco-Save ™
The new combination steam trapping solution that can extract up to a further 10% of energy from your steam system. It comprises the STS17.2 which allows for fast and simple maintenance, and incorporates a special energy-saving UBP32 steam trap.
- Complete with energy-saving UBP32 connector trap – saves energy by reducing condensate discharge temperature
- Quick-fit technology – reduces maintenance and downtime compared to traditional trapping stations
- Stainless steel construction – corrosion resistant ensuring durability and a trouble-free product lifetime
- Modular, single-piece body – virtually eliminates potential leaks paths
- Lockable handles – minimises accidental or unauthorised operation.