Electric Condensate Recovery Unit
The Spirax Sarco CRU 200 and 500 series condensate recovery units are designed to handle hot flashing condensate, which is commonly returned for use as boiler feedwater. The standard range can handle quantities up to 20 m3/hr, duty / assist up to 98 °C with varying pump delivery heads. For higher duties please contact the Spirax Sarco team.
The benefits of effective condensate recovery include:
- Hot condensate is recovered and returned to the boiler helping to lower make-up water costs
- Reduces the amount of fresh water make-up needed, lowering chemical costs
- Reduces the need for blowdown as the returned condensate usually contains low levels of TDS (total dissolved solids) this lowers the amount of energy lost from the boiler through boiler blowdown
- Improved efficiency, stability of operating conditions and prolonged equipment
Why choose the Electric Condensate Recovery Unit from Spirax Sarco?
- Robust design for a long service life
- Designed by our expert steam engineers, and tested and manufactured by us in our own facility
- Available with a choice of powder coated or stainless steel frame options
- Supported by our global network of specialist steam engineers, who are on hand to support you
- Incorporating highly reliable and robust stainless steel pumps
- High-quality controls provide a visual indication of liquid level, as well as excellent level control