Control Valves designed to meet the needs of every application
The Spirax Sarco control valve range has been developed using the very latest in Computational Fluid Dynamics and rapid prototyping techniques to provide a modern valve for today’s demanding industries.
The SPIRA-TROLTM valve has a modular design concept and incorporates many options within one body envelope, with exceptionally low cost of ownership.
STERI-TROL is a pneumatically-operated, 2-port angle pattern, clean service control valve made from 316L stainless steel capable of operating up to temperatures of 170oC, making it suitable for clean and pure steam applications.
Key benefits of the Spirax Sarco control valve range:
- Low cost of ownership
- Quick to configure, no special tools required
- Quick easy manintenance means minimum downtime
- Excellent control performance across a wide range of applications
- Long life internals allow you to fit and forget
- General service, special service & severe service
For more information, contact your local Spirax Sarco sales representative.
Please note: not all products are available in all markets.