Exhaust Vapour Condenser
High efficiency energy saving solution
The Spirax Sarco Exhaust Vapour Condenser (EVC) is
a reliable, innovative solution for pre-heating make-up or
process water by utilising the waste heat that would
otherwise be lost to the atmosphere.
EVC heat exchangers are compact and designed for the
condensing of flash steam, delivering an economic efficient
solution for heat transfer in any industry.
The unique straight
corrugated tube design encourages turbulent flow, resulting in
high efficiency heat transfer, improving the efficiency of your
steam system, reducing your CO2 and carbon emissions and
helping you cut your energy bill.
Reducing your steam generation costs
The Spirax Sarco EVC solution has
proven to provide efficient payback within
short periods of time, some applications
within one year.
The benefit of Spirax Sarco Exhaust Vapour Condenser are:
- Design induces optimum turbulent flow condition = considerable increase in heat transfer efficiency
- Heating, cooling and cleaning, utilising fluids including steam, superheated steam, water and diathermic oil
- Gasket free high quality stainless steel shell & tube construction = guarantees longevity
- Straight corrugated tubes = easy mechanical or chemical cleaning
- Compact units = assists with plant floor space-saving
- Available for wide use across both service and process industrial lines
Contact us for more information about Spirax Sarco Exhaust Vapour Condenser