Testování kvality páry - má dodávaná pára požadované vlastnosti ?
Discover how to keep your steam supply in tip-top condition with our Steam Quality Testing service. Eliminating wet or dirty steam can cut your energy costs, improve productivity and product quality, as well as reduce maintenance workload.
The scope of our service, which assists our customers with compliance to the requirements of EN 285 and HTM2010, includes:
- Measuring dryness value and dryness fraction to assess steam wetness and its suitability for the steam plant being supplied
- Measuring the level of incondensable gases in the steam
- Monitoring of steam pressure and temperature to find potential problems with peak loads or other steam supply shortfalls
- Inspecting the physical steam system and its operation from boiler water treatment to condensate return
- Issuing a steam quality certificate and a full report with recommendations for maintaining or improving steam quality to raise operating efficiency of the entire steam system.