Preventative maintenance programmes cater for a wide range of specialist steam equipment and applications, including heat exchangers such as the Spirax Sarco EasiHeat and Quick Heat, clean steam generators, and steam flowmeters.
Following a request from you, an initial visit to your site will be conducted to discuss your service needs in further detail and make a full inspection of your Spirax Sarco steam packages. Once complete, a tailored proposal for a preventative maintenance programme will be drafted to meet your service and business preferences, including any recommendations from us. This will not only provide you with the below benefits and perks, but will include as a minimum a full inspection of your steam applications to perform functionality tests, valve calibration, and unit flushing.
• A preventative maintenance programme, avoiding costly down time which releases maintenance staff for other duties.
• Re-spanning of control valve settings and renewal of all consumables on each package.
• Minimal spares stockholding.
• Improved maintenance budget planning and forecasting.
• Total peace of mind that your engineered steam solution or package (EasiHeat, Quick Heat, Clean Steam Generator and steam flowmeters) is being maintained by experienced original equipment manufacturer engineers.
• Rapid response at minimum costs.
Other perks include:
• Discounted daily onsite service rate (15% discount).
• Priority booking of Spirax Sarco services.
• Consumables included in price.
• Additional visits, if required, charged at the discounted rate.
• Extended warranty for labour and services.’