Balanced Pressure Thermostatic Steam Trap for use in hygienic environments
Today the market acknowledges Spirax Sarco as the first choice when the question is clean steam related.
The Spirax Sarco BT6-B is a high specification sanitary balanced pressure thermostatic steam trap that has been developed specifically for use in hygienic environments such as the pharmaceutical, biotechnological and food processing industries to remove condensate with the minimum of condensate retention.
Its unique design, with enhanced features, ensures the BT6-B is effective and economical and exceeds the capabilities of other models currently available on the market.
The unique design of the new BT6-B balanced pressure thermostatic steam trap will deliver optimum performance where it is most essential.
- FDA and USP compliant.
- Full material traceability 3.1, including all wetted parts & FDA approved element fill.
- Surface finish certificate available.
- Assembled and packed in ISO Class 7 clean room.
- No animal derived ingredients (ADI).
- Minimal risk of microbiological growth and high degree of corrosion resistance.
- The BT6-BL is suitable for main drainage applications with low condensate loads. The BT6-BH is a high capacity trap with high condensate and cold-water handling capacities. This ensures minimum back-up at start-up.
- Superior capsule performance means that condensate is discharged at temperatures approaching steam saturation temperature. This means cooling legs can be kept to a minimum.
- The trap can not easily be disassembled by accident and this is an important safety feature to protect operators.
- Ensures the product is fully self-draining which reduces the risk of microbiological growth.
Balanced Pressure Steam Traps
Balanced pressure thermostatic steam traps adjust automatically to varying steam pressures
- Excellent air venting characteristics during plant start-up and during normal operation.
- Large discharge capacities for their size.
- Robust design of the internals gives a good life expectancy.
Not all products are available in all markets.