Although Spirax is known as an engineering and manufacturing company, as with most companies, it relies heavily on software.
Our Product Related Software development team develop bespoke software systems, solutions and tools which enable our engineers and customers to size and select products for their steam applications.
We also develop commercial software such as our intelligent monitoring system that takes data from our smart devices so our customers can see how they are using their energy and discover ways of reducing their carbon footprint.
Some of the technologies and programming languages used in our software:
- Internet of Things / Industry 4.0 technologies / Smart products providing telemetry data
- Cutting edge Microsoft technologies
- Microsoft Visual Studio / Team Foundation Server / Azure
- C# / ASP.NET (MVC 5.0) / HTML5 / WPF / MVVM
- SQL Server / Entity Framework / Sync Framework
What we are looking for
We are looking for students/graduates from computing/software disciplines to join our Early Careers schemes. Apply now!
If you are graduate looking for an opportunity, please visit our Graduate Development Programme page.